We – EPG Group the biggest worm gearbox, couplings and gears factory in China with 5 different branches. For more details: Mobile/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086-13083988828
1) High quality aluminum alloy, light weight and non-rusting speed reducer
2) Large output torque, stable transmission with lower sound
3) High heat-radiating efficiency, elegant shape, durable service life and small size
4) Suitable for omnibearing installation
5) Hole input with input flange
6) Connected with motor
1) Models: 10 models available ranging from 571 to 150
2) Speed ratio: 11 kinds, ranging from 7.5 to 100
3) Input power: ranging from 0.06 to 7.5kW
4) Output torque: ranging from 2.6 to 1,074N.m
|Type:||Worm gear reducer|
|Color:||Blue/Grey/Silver Or On Customer Request|
|CuSn-12 wheel and spheroidal cast iron QT500 for hub|
|Packing:||Carton and Wooden Case|
|Usages:||Industrial Machine: Food Stuff, Ceramics, Chemical, Packing, Dyeing, Wood working, Glass.|
|IEC Flange:||56B14, 63B14, 63B5, 63B5, 71B14,80B14 AND SO ON|
Q 1. What information should I tell you to confirm the worm gearbox?
A: Model / size
B: Ratio and output torque
C: Power and flange type
D: Shaft direction
E: Housing color
F: Order quantity
Q 2. What type of payment methods do you accept?
A: T / T
B: B / L
Q 3. What’s your warranty?
Q 4. How to delivery?
A: By sea- Buyer appoints forwarder, or our sales team finds suitable forwarder for buyers.
B: By air- Buyer offers collect express account, or our sales team finds suitable express for buyers. (Mostly for sample)
C: Other- We arrange to deliver goods to some place in China appointed by buyers.
Q 5. Can you make OEM/ODM order?
Yes, we have rich experience on OEM/ODM order and like sign Non-disclosure Agreement before sample making.
Quality inspection procedure:
We have 20 QC/QA workers.10 strict QC processes including incoming materials QC, IPQC 10 Ageing test QC100% products will go through a 24-hours ageing test QC)before shipping.
Pls contact us for any questions. Hope we can establish a good relationship.
The use of original equipment manufacturer’s (OEM) part numbers or trademarks , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference purposes only and for indicating product use and compatibility. Our company and the listed replacement parts contained herein are not sponsored, approved, or manufactured by the OEM.