travel drive hydraulic motor are a high torque and high effectiveness, EP travel motor specifically designed for crawler machines. The drive motor could be customized to match the customer’s requirements with many different ratios and displacements offered.
The piston motor includes a variable displacement (2-speed) swash plate and incorporates a brake valve and mechanical brake. Coupled with a case-rotation type planetary equipment reducer, the EP drive electric motor offers the following outstanding features:
– Hydraulically balanced piston electric motor ensures high-pressure high-performance procedure.
– An offset-type 2-swiftness design ensures dependable changeover of the displacement by an external pilot control (quickness ratios of between 1.5:1 and 2:1)
– The motor offers an integral double counterbalance valve and shockless crossover comfort valve, providing rate control and braking with minimum shock.
– The mechanical brake is a negative brake associated with the counterbalance valve. The brake is usually automatically activated or released when the automobile stops or starts.
– The case-rotation type gear reducer has improved sturdiness and reliability because of high precision parts and an equally-loaded design.
– The hydraulic electric motor uses durable bearings to ensure long life. Floating seals also prevent dirt or water from entering into the motor.