Shaft Mounted Gearboxes
Shaft Mounted Gearboxes Types
DXG(ATA) Series Shaft Mounted Gearbox
- DXG30/DXG30 D Series Shaft Mounted Gearbox
- DXG35/DXG35 D Series Shaft Mounted Gearbox
- DXG40/DXG40 D Series Shaft Mounted Gearbox
- DXG45/DXG45 D Series Shaft Mounted Gearbox
- DXG50/DXG50 D Series Shaft Mounted Gearbox
- DXG60/DXG60 D Series Shaft Mounted Gearbox
- DXG70/DXG70 D Series Shaft Mounted Gearbox
- DXG80/DXG80 D Series Shaft Mounted Gearbox
- DXG100/DXG100 D Series Shaft Mounted Gearbox
- DXG125/DXG125 D Series Shaft Mounted Gearbox
Shaft Mounted Gearboxes Manufacturer
Shaft-mounted gearboxes are fitted with electric motors, making them work faster than before. While manufacturing this Shaft Mounted Gear Box, we are driven by high-quality raw materials and complicated technology. The Shaft Mounted Speed Reducer Gearbox is facilitated with metallic double-lip oil seals. These help block out the dirt from the outside. All gear units are tested for gear cracks, noise, and leaks for a trouble-free operation. The gear units have an advanced tooth design to give a higher power-to-weight ratio for the same size gearbox.
Category of Shaft Mounted Gearboxes
TXT (SMRY/SMR) Series Shaft Mounted Gearbox
SMR series shaft-mounted gearbox, also called TXT series shaft-mounted gearbox or SMRY shaft-mounted speed reducer gearbox. The shaft-mounted gearbox can be directly fixed on the drive shaft of the equipment, and there is no need to fix the shaft-mounted gearbox on or on other foundations. This structure gearbox can also use one or two elastic couplings and the internal belt tensioning device; the screw buckle on the torsion arm can easily and quickly adjust the belt tension. The shaft-mounted gearbox can be lubricated with ordinary lubricating oil or equivalent synthetic oil.
1. TXT (SMRY/SMR) Series Shaft Mounted Gearbox Specification
|1. Output hollow shaft||The standard shaft-mounted gearbox’s output shaft can be a hollow shaft, and the bore diameter is suitable for ISO standards.|
|2. High-precision gear||Design helical gear shafts, high-strength alloy steel materials, carburizing and quenching treatment, gear grinding process (central part gear shaft shaving process), involute tooth profile modification, in line with ISO1328-1997 standards, and the transmission efficiency of each gear Up to 98%, stable transmission, and low noise.|
|3. High-strength cabinet||High-strength cast iron precision casting, excellent shock absorption capacity, precision machining of the bearing aperture, and accurate positioning of the positioning pins, ensure the gears’ smooth meshing.|
|4. High-strength alloy steel input gear shaft||High-strength alloy steel, quenching, and hardening treatment bearing gear, oil seal gear, and precision grinding of the input shaft outer circle, can withstand the maximum radial load and torque. The long input keyway design can withstand greater impact and fully conforms to the ISO standard.|
|5. Additional cabinet support feet (excluding H, J)||Support the torsion arm bolts to prevent the box from being damaged by the bolts being too tight. The installation position of the control standard torque arm is within the recommended range.|
|6. Backstop||Optional accessories for use under conditions where the reducer cannot be reversed (only for 13:1 and 20:1 reducers, 5:1 speed ratio reducers are not recommended)|
|7. Bearings and oil seals||All bearings comply with ISO standards, and the oil seals are framed double-lip oil seals.|
|8. Rubber oil seal cover||Use rubber oil seal cover to seal the middle gear shaft hole, ISO standard hole size.|
|9. Torque arm accessories||Use a torsion arm to install and adjust the space position of the reducer and the tightness of the belt.|
2. Application of TXT (SMRY/SMR) Series Shaft Mounted Gearbox
|⇓ Uniform working-load||⇓ Medium working-load||⇓ Heavy working-load|
DXG(ATA) Series Shaft Mounted Gearbox
The DXG series shaft-mounted gearbox is well-received by industries after becoming the best-selling mining gearbox. It is favored because its absolute reliability and low maintenance characteristics are critical factors in the mining and ore fields. The shaft-mounted speed reducer adopts a modular design that can be modified according to customer requirements. It can meet the needs of all industrial productions and is especially suitable for wind power products, couplings, gears, and other spare parts.
1. DXG(ATA) Series Shaft Mounted Gearbox Design Characteristics
1). Uses low-carbon alloyed steel cementation processing completely.
2). The gear and the gear shaft precision is high.
3). The volume is small, and the torque is big.
2. Advantages of DXG(ATA) Series Shaft Mounted Gearbox
2. The integrated high-temperature drying equipment improves painting efficiency and paint fastness. So in a violent collision, the appearance of the shaft-mounted gearbox will only suffer minimal damage.
3. Hardened reducer: high-quality forged steel materials, rigid cast iron box, high-frequency heat treatment on gear surface.
4. After precision machining, the assembled helical, bevel, or bevel-helical gear units are fitted with various motors to form mechanical and electrical integration, which fully guarantees the physical properties of the shaft mount reducer.
5. The shaft-mounted structure is easy to connection with working machinery.
3. Installation and Disassembly Gearbox
1. Ensure that the gearbox is properly installed to prevent loosening. Install hydraulic couplings, torque limiters, etc., if necessary for use in situations of overload or vibration.
2. Before painting, there must be protective measures on the machining surface of parts and the outer surface of the oil seal to prevent the paint from drying on the rubber and damaging the sealing function.
3. Before the gearbox is used, it shall be ensured that the equipment connected with the gearbox shall comply with the relevant technical regulations.
4. Before starting the machine, ensure that the oil surface conforms to the assembly position specified by the gearbox, and the oil’s viscosity should be suitable for the gearbox. See Chart A4 for details.
5. For outdoor installation, Proper measures must be taken to protect the motor from rain or sun exposure.
6. Before assembly, each mounting surface must be cleaned and properly treated to prevent rust.
4. Maintenance DXG(ATA) Series Shaft Mounted Gearbox
2. Please do not mix the mineral oil and synthetic oil.
3. Please check the oil level on a regular basis, and change the oil according to the following table.
|油温 Oil temperature
|换油间隔（小时）Oil change interval
|矿物油 Mineral oil||合成油 Synthetic oil|
ZJY Series Shaft Mounted Gearbox
ZJY series shaft-mounted speed reducer gearbox is manufactured according to JB/T9050.1-1999 standard, and main drive components are made of quality alloy steels. The gear wheel is processed with carburizing and quenching, and grinding teeth with the precision of Class 6 (GB10095.1-2001). The gearbox reducer is compact with high carrying capacity, long service life, low noise, and high efficiency. ZJY has the same output torque as the ZJ series shaft-mounted gearbox. ZJY weighs only 30% of ZJ. Therefore, the rigidity required for the master machine frame is significantly decreased, and ZJY drives stably.
1. Models of ZJY Series Shaft Mounted Gearbox
|Models||Output Shaft Bore||Input Power||Max. Torque||Ratio||Weight|
|ZJY106||45mm||2.3kW~12kW||750N.m||10, 11.2, 12.5, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22.4, 25||27kg|
2. Features of ZJY Series Shaft Mounted Gearbox
2. Bi-directional rotation(Clockwise or Counterclockwise) is available for output shaft. Unidirectional rotation, if equipped with the backstop to prevent back driving
3. Widely used in conveyors
3. Applications of ZJY Series Shaft Mounted Gearbox
2. Scraper Conveyors
3. Bucket Elevators