YCL Series Heavy Duty Single Phase Capacitor Start Induction Motor
YC series heavy-duty single-phase motors are suitable for small machine tools and water pumps, especially for family workshops where only single-phase power is supplied. These series motors are designed with the latest technology and manufactured with quality materials. They have the following features: good performance, safe and reliable operation, nice appearance, convenient maintenance, and meeting the IEC standards.
YCL Series Heavy Duty Single Phase Capacitor Start Induction Motor
YCL series heavy-duty single-phase capacitor start asynchronous motor is suitable for driving small lathes, pumps, and only single-phase power supply family workshops where applicable. These series motors adopt advanced technology design, ideal for high-quality materials, with beautiful appearance and advanced performance, easy maintenance, reliable operation, low temperature, low noise, small starting current, and starting torque.
YCL series motor, shape, and YC series capacitor start asynchronous motors, with the power of YC motor performance standards, temperature an average of 8.74K, efficiency increased by 4.21% on average, the average power factor increase of 0.16, maximum torque Remarks average increase of 0.064 The minimum torque is increased by 0.406 times the average starting torque in multiples of 0.348, the average starting current lower 18.1A. The YCL series single-phase motors run more relaxed and have higher efficiency and starting torque than the YC series single-phase motor.
YCL Series Heavy Duty Single Phase Induction Motor Operating Conditions:
Rated power: 0.25-7.5kw, 1/3-10HP
Altitude: not exceed 1000m
Rated frequency: 50Hz or 60Hz
Protection class: IP44, IP54
Insulation class: B, F
Cooling method: IC0141
YCL Series Heavy Duty Single Phase Induction Motor Technical Data:
|Type||Rated Power||Voltage (V)||Current (A)||Frequency (HZ)||Power Factor||Efficiency (%)||Speed (R/MIN)||Tstart/Tn||lst/ln||Tmax/Tn|
YCL Series Heavy Duty Single Phase Induction Motor Installation Dimension:
|Frame No.||Installation Size||Overall Dimension(mm)|
Applications of Single-Phase Motor
These single-phase heavy-duty capacitor-start motors are made to IEC standards. These superior motors deliver excellent torque enabling the toughest jobs to be easily handled. They perform well in high-voltage fluctuating regions and are commonly used in the pumping, compressor, agriculture, farming, building service, and manufacturing industry.
|Mining Industry||Factory Equipment||Electromechanical|
Capacitor Single Phase Motor Wiring Diagram
A capacitor start capacitor run motor is also known as a two-value capacitor motor. The “two values” come from installing two capacitors for two different purposes: start and run.
In addition to the two capacitors, this motor uses a centrifugal switch to control the start and run process.
The start capacitor will be connected to the auxiliary winding when the motor is in the starting phase.
After the motor reaches a specific speed, the centrifugal switch will disconnect the auxiliary winding from the start capacitor.
This motor has two windings: primary and auxiliary, like other types. The auxiliary winding will help start the motor, while the primary winding will be supplied at all times.
Because it has two capacitors to provide two-phase shifts to each other, we can call this a single-phase two pole motor wiring diagram.
How to Start a Single-Phase Motor?
The starting method of an AC single-phase motor is determined by several sources.
1. Working principle: When a single-phase sinusoidal current passes through the stator winding, the motor will generate an alternating magnetic field. The strength and direction of the magnetic field change sinusoidally with time. Still, the spatial orientation is fixed, which is also called This magnetic field, an alternating pulsating magnetic field. This alternating pulsating magnetic field can be decomposed into two rotating magnetic fields with the same speed and opposite rotation directions. When the rotor is stationary, the two rotating magnetic fields generate two torques in the rotor of equal magnitude and opposite directions so that the combined torque is zero, so the motor cannot spin.
2. Features: When a single-phase sinusoidal current passes through the stator winding, the motor will generate an alternating magnetic field. The strength and direction of this magnetic field change with a sinusoidal law with time, but the spatial orientation is fixed, so it is also called this. The magnetic field is an alternating pulsating magnetic field. This alternating pulsating magnetic field can be decomposed into two rotating magnetic fields with the same speed and opposite rotation directions. When the rotor is stationary, the two rotating magnetic fields generate two torques in the rotor of equal magnitude and opposite directions so that the combined torque is zero, so the motor cannot spin. When we use external force to rotate the motor in a specific order (such as clockwise rotation), the cutting magnetic field line between the rotor and the rotating magnetic field in the clockwise rotating direction becomes smaller; The motion of the cutting magnetic field lines becomes larger. In this way, the balance is broken, the total electromagnetic torque generated by the rotor will no longer be zero, and the rotor will rotate along the pushing direction.
When we usually repair electric fans, we have a deep understanding. When the starting capacitor of the fan motor is entirely out of capacity or the starting winding is disconnected, the electric fan will not rotate when energized. At this time, we will find that the motor can be easily toggled when it is not powered on, and when powered on, the motor seems to be magnetically attracted, and the buzzing sound will run at a constant speed.
If it is a capacitor-started motor, the motor will slowly rotate after power-on until it reaches a certain speed. However, when the electric fan stops rotating, the indoor fan motor will stop rotating, directly substitute the motor to start, and directly substitute the motor to start. Only when we use a fan motor will we find that when the motor is close to the fan, the entire motor will stop rotating.
1. Stainless Steel: SS201, SS303, SS304, SS316, SS416, SS420
2. Steel:C45(K1045), C46(K1046),C20
3. Brass:C36000 ( C26800), C37700 ( HPb59), C38500( HPb58), C27200(CuZn37), C28000(CuZn40)
4. Bronze: C51000, C52100, C54400, etc
5. Iron: 1213, 12L14,1215
6. Aluminum: Al6061, Al6063
7.OEM according to your request
Annealing, natural canonization, heat treatment, polishing, nickel plating, chrome plating, zinc plating,yellow passivization, gold passivization, satin, Black surface painted etc.
CNC machining, punch,turning, milling, drilling, grinding, broaching, welding and assembly
QC & Certificate
Technicians self-check in production,final-check before package by professional Quality inspector
ISO9001:2008 , ISO14001:2001,ISO/TS 16949:2009
Package & Lead Time
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: Our group consists in 3 factories and 2 abroad sales corporations.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: How long is your delivery time ? What is your terms of payment ?
A: Generally it is 40-45 days. The time may vary depending on the product and the level of customization. For standard products, the payment is: 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shipment.
Q: What is the exact MOQ or price for your product ?
A: As an OEM company, we can provide and adapt our products to a wide range of needs.Thus, MOQ and price may greatly vary with size, material and further specifications; For instance, costly products or standard products will usually have a lower MOQ. Please contact us with all relevant details to get the most accurate quotation.