PTO Shaft for Flory WS910 Self Propelled Brush Shredder
The PTO shaft for a Flory self-propelled brush shredder is a critical component that transfers power from the tractor to the shredder.
PTO Shafts Available for
Flory WS910 Self-Propelled Brush Shredder
PTO Shaft for Flory WS910 Self-Propelled Brush Shredder
The PTO shaft for a Flory self-propelled brush shredder is a critical component that transfers power from the tractor to the shredder. To select the correct PTO shaft, you need to know the following information:
- Tractor PTO shaft size: Determine the size of the PTO shaft on your tractor. This will typically be either a 1-3/8 inch 6-spline or a 1-3/4 inch 20-spline.
- Shredder PTO input size: Determine the size of the PTO input on your Flory shredder. This will typically be either a 1-3/8 inch 6-spline or a 1-3/4 inch 20-spline.
- Shaft length: Measure the distance between the PTO output shaft on your tractor and the PTO input shaft on your Flory shredder. This will determine the length of the PTO shaft you need.
- Shaft Series: Determine the appropriate PTO shaft series based on the horsepower of your tractor and shredder. The most common PTO shaft series for agricultural use is series 1, 2, and 3.
Once you have this information, you can select the appropriate PTO shaft for your Flory self-propelled brush shredder. It's important to ensure that the PTO shaft is properly installed and maintained to prevent accidents and ensure reliable operation.
Our retro-fit shaft will improve telescoping and balance performance
The expected lifespan of our replacement shaft is 5X the original equipment
|What we have seen and heard:
High torque peaks
operates @ 2,000 RPM
original tubes seeze or lock up
original tubes split
Improvements our design offers:
4" diameter tubing for increased strength and durability
Developed using standard 1610 series industrial components
Larger cap diameter on power input side universal
Parts of a PTO Shaft
You must understand sizes, measuring, horsepower, and agriculture PTO shaft parts to choose the proper PTO shaft for your farm machinery. Though the yokes and U-joints are necessary for function, the safety chains and shield are essential parts of the PTO shaft to keep you safe during use.
- Internal Yoke- There are two, located at both ends of the PTO shaft -tractor and implement. This is welded to the drive end.
- Universal Joint- There are two at both ends of the PTO shaft.
- External Yoke- There are two at both ends of the PTO shaft. It has a "Y" shape to connect to the U-joint and a female hole.
- Safety Chains- The chains secure the PTO shaft onto the equipment and the tractor.
- Safety Shield- These cones are found on both ends.
How to Remove a PTO Shaft?
Tractors with power take-off (PTO) drive shafts are available for all types of PTO shaft-driven implements. When the implement's PTO shaft engages the tractor's PTO drive shaft, the shaft rotates 540-1000 times per minute. The PTO shaft provides mechanical operation power for the implement. The male drive shaft on the tractor has splines that mate with the female drive shaft on the implement. The locking pin or button locks both together.
- The PTO shaft needs to be removed to disconnect the implement from the tractor.
- Place the vehicle transmission in PARK. Engage the parking brake and switch off the ignition key. Before climbing out of the vehicle, ensure the motor is not running by listening and checking your oil pressure gauge.
- Facing the back of the tractor, between the rear wheels. Check the connection position of the implemented PTO shaft to the PTO spindle on the tractor. You will see a safety cover covering the area.
- Reach under the safety shield and touch the implement coupling with your fingers. Locate the pin or button that locks the axle to the tractor. Press the button or pin with your thumb.
- Shake the shaft up and down, back and forth, until the PTO shaft is separated from the tractor's PTO spindle.
- Loosen all safety chains that secure the shield on the axle to the tractor. The PTO shaft is now removed.
PTO Shaft and Agricultural Gearbox
The agricultural gearbox and PTO shaft are two components of a tractor that work together to transmit power. The PTO shaft rotates at 540 to 1,000 rpm. The agricultural gearbox and PTO shaft are connected by yokes at both ends. Depending on the application, they may have a higher or lower torque rating. As a professional agricultural machinery parts supplier, we also offer a wide range of agricultural PTO shafts for sale. Contact us now to get more info!
1. Stainless Steel: SS201, SS303, SS304, SS316, SS416, SS420
2. Steel:C45(K1045), C46(K1046),C20
3. Brass:C36000 ( C26800), C37700 ( HPb59), C38500( HPb58), C27200(CuZn37), C28000(CuZn40)
4. Bronze: C51000, C52100, C54400, etc
5. Iron: 1213, 12L14,1215
6. Aluminum: Al6061, Al6063
7.OEM according to your request
Annealing, natural canonization, heat treatment, polishing, nickel plating, chrome plating, zinc plating,yellow passivization, gold passivization, satin, Black surface painted etc.
CNC machining, punch,turning, milling, drilling, grinding, broaching, welding and assembly
QC & Certificate
Technicians self-check in production,final-check before package by professional Quality inspector
ISO9001:2008 , ISO14001:2001,ISO/TS 16949:2009
Package & Lead Time
Wooden Case/Container and pallet, or as per customized specifications.
15-25days samples. 30-45days offcial order
Port: Shanghai/Ningbo port
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: Our group consists in 3 factories and 2 abroad sales corporations.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: How long is your delivery time ? What is your terms of payment ?
A: Generally it is 40-45 days. The time may vary depending on the product and the level of customization. For standard products, the payment is: 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shipment.
Q: What is the exact MOQ or price for your product ?
A: As an OEM company, we can provide and adapt our products to a wide range of needs.Thus, MOQ and price may greatly vary with size, material and further specifications; For instance, costly products or standard products will usually have a lower MOQ. Please contact us with all relevant details to get the most accurate quotation.