The screw jack, also known as the mechanical jack, is driven by a manpower through a screw pair, and a screw or nut sleeve is utilized as a jacking member. The ordinary screw jack supports the excess weight by the thread self-locking function, and the framework is simple, but the transmission effectiveness is usually low and the come back stroke is sluggish. The thread of the self-propelled screw jack has no self-locking action and has a brake. When the brake is normally released, the weight can be quickly lowered alone and the return time can be shortened, but the framework of the jack is normally complicated. The screw jack can support heavy items for a long time, and the utmost lifting capacity has Oil-free Air Compressor reached 100 tons, which is trusted. After the horizontal screw is certainly mounted on the low part, the weight can be traversed at a small distance.
Principle of use:
The mechanical jack is among the types of manual lifting tools. Its compact framework makes reasonable usage of the rocking of the rocker to rotate the pinion. It really is operated by a set of conical gears to drive the screw to rotate and drive the lifting sleeve so that the weight rises or decline.
1. Before use, it’s important to check whether the jack is regular, whether the parts are flexible, increase lubricating oil, and properly estimate the weight of the large object. Use a jack of suitable tonnage and steer clear of overloading.
2. Adjust the technique of supporting one’s teeth on the rocker. First of all, turn the rocker straight in the clockwise path by hand to make the lifting sleeve quickly ascend the very best weight.
3. Insert the handle in to the rocker hole, move the handle up and down, and the pounds will rise. When the red warning line appears on the lifting sleeve, the handle ought to be stopped immediately. If you want to lower the teeth in the opposite direction, the fat will begin to fall.
1. Often keep the top of machine clean, verify the internal structure frequently, make the pinion in the rocker flexible and dependable, and lift the lifting sleeve freely.
2. The friction surface between the lifting sleeve and the housing must be oiled at any time. Other essential oil filling holes ought to be lubricated regularly.
3. In order to consider the security in use, avoid overloading, use illness, it isn’t appropriate to use multiple units to avoid danger.