The screw jack, also referred to as the mechanical jack, is driven by a manpower through a screw pair, and a screw or nut sleeve can be used as a jacking member. The ordinary screw jack supports the weight by the thread self-locking function, and the structure is simple, however the transmission performance is normally low and the return stroke is slow. The thread of the self-propelled screw jack does not have any self-locking action and has a brake. When the brake is usually released, the weight could be quickly lowered by itself and the return period can be shortened, however the structure of the jack can be complicated. The screw jack can support heavy items for a long time, and the utmost lifting capacity has reached 100 tons, which is widely used. After the horizontal screw is normally mounted on the lower part, the weight can be traversed at a small distance.
The mechanical jack is among the types of manual lifting tools. Its compact structure makes reasonable usage of the rocking of the rocker to rotate the pinion. It is operated by a pair of conical gears to operate a vehicle the screw to rotate and drive the lifting sleeve so that the fat rises or decline.
1. Before use, it is necessary to check whether the jack is regular, whether the elements are flexible, add lubricating oil, and properly estimate the excess weight of the heavy object. Make use of a jack of appropriate tonnage and avoid overloading.
2. Adjust the technique of supporting the teeth on the rocker. First of all, turn the rocker directly in the clockwise direction by hand to help make the lifting sleeve quickly ascend the top weight.
3. Insert the handle in to the rocker hole, move the handle along, and the pounds will rise. When the red warning line shows up on the lifting sleeve, the handle should be stopped instantly. If you want to lower the teeth in the opposite direction, the pounds will start to fall.
1. Generally keep the surface of the machine clean, examine the internal structure regularly, make the pinion in the rocker versatile and dependable, and lift the lifting sleeve openly.
2. The friction surface between your lifting sleeve and the housing must be oiled at any time. Other oil filling holes ought to be lubricated regularly.
3. To be able to consider the basic safety used, avoid Conveyor Chain overloading, use illness, it is not appropriate to use multiple units in order to avoid danger.