What is a Cycloidal Gearbox?
Cycloidal drive gearboxes are widely used in petroleum, environmental protection, chemical industry, cement, transportation, textile, pharmaceutical, food, printing, lifting, mining, metallurgy, construction, power generation, and other industries. The main parts of cycloidal gearboxes are all made of bearing steel after quenching and fine grinding; it owns a large overload capacity and can withstand strong impact performance. View the individual product lists for more information.
Precision Cycloidal Gearbox for Sale
Types of the Cycloidal Gearbox
|BW/XW||horizontal double-shaft cycloid reducer|
|BL/XL||vertical double-shaft cycloid reducer|
|BWY/XWY||horizontal cycloid reducer with direct-connected motor|
|BLY/XLY||vertical cycloid reducer with direct-connected motor|
|BWD/XWD||horizontal cycloid reducer with motor connected by flange|
|BLD/XLD||vertical cycloid reducer with motor connected by flange|
|BWE/XWE||horizontal double-stage cycloid reducer|
|BLE/XLE||vertical double-stage cycloid reducer|
|BWED/XWED||horizontal double-stage cycloid reducer with motor|
|BLED/XLED||vertical double-stage cycloid reducer with motor|
Features of Cycloidal Reducer Gearbox
A cycloidal gearbox is a new type of transmission mechanism. It has many characteristics. First of all, its transmission ratio is very large. The single-stage transmission ratio is about 9-87; the two-stage transmission ratio is about 99-7569; the transmission ratio can be even greater. Secondly, the transmission efficiency is very high. The single-stage transmission efficiency exceeds 90%. Third, its structure is compact, small, anddlightweightt. The high-speed shaft and the low-speed shaft are located on the same shaft, so installation and removal are very easy. Fourth, it can run smoothly, low noise. In addition, it can withstand overloads and attacks. Fifth, it is quite reliable and has a long service life.
How Does a Cycloidal Gearbox Work?
The cycloidal disc’s lobes operate as teeth and make contact with pins on a static ring gear as it rotates. Additionally, the cycloidal disc contains roller pins that stick out from the disc and connect to an output disc that transmits momentum to an output shaft.
High gear ratios (typically 100:1 or larger) with exceptional rigidity, good shock load capacity, steady rebound over the gearbox life, and minimal wear are all provided by cycloidal gearboxes, which utilise the concepts of cycloidal gears.
Although cycloidal gearboxes come in a variety of configurations, the fundamental idea is the same: an input shaft is eccentrically mounted to a driving member or bearing, which drives a cycloidal disc in an eccentric motion. The cycloidal disc’s lobes function as teeth and make contact with pins on a ring gear that is stationary as the disc rotates. The roller pins on the cycloidal disc extend through the disc and are attached to an output disc, which transmits motion to an output shaft.
Cycloidal gears require extremely precise manufacturing and assembly, making them far more challenging to produce than involute gears. They do, however, provide notable advantages in particular situations. First, given the length of the gearbox, they may deliver transmission ratios up to 300:1 in a reasonably small design.
Electric Motor for Cycloidal Gearbox
Y Series Three-phase Asynchronous Electric Motor
YEJ series Three-phase Asynchronous Brake Motor
VFG Three-phase Variable-frequency Motor
1. this series gear unit configures a three-phase asynchronous electric motor;
3. protection class:IP54, insulation class: F; temperature rising class : B;
4. ambient temperature : -15-40。C;
5. continue working duty: S1；
6. altitude less than 1000m;
7. self-cooling with a fan: C0141;
8. within frame l100, follow connection Y; from frame 112, follow connection ;
9. first, select 4,6,8 poles of the 1motor;
1. Based on the Y series motor, add a brake;
2. voltage: 380V/50Hz;
3. brake voltage: frame: 71~100 DC99V frame: 112~200 DC170V;
4. with single phase AC200V/50Hz rectifier;
5. protection class: IP54, insulation class: F, temperature rising class: B;
6. ambient temperature:-15~40。C;
7. continue working duty: S1;
8. ALTITUDE LESS THAN 1000m;
9. self-cooling with a fan: C0141;
10. upon to frame 100, follow connection Y. From frame 112, follow connection ;
11. first select 4,6,8 poles motor;
2. rated frequency 50Hz;
3. protection class: IP54, insulation class: F, temperature rising class: B;
4. ambient temperature:-15~40。C;
5. continue working duty: S1;
6. altitude less than 1000m;
7. cooling with independence fan: C416;
8. connection performs the requirement of the inverter;
9. first, select 4 poles motor;
1. others like explosion-proof, roller motors, marine motors, or multi-speed motors coupled by the adaptor need a different frequency voltage; please contact us.
2. ambient temperature is not in-15~40。C; please contact.
3. For higher insulation and protection class, please contact us.
Cycloidal Gearbox Installation Precautions
2. The shaft diameters of the output shaft and input shaft are matched with GB1568-79.
3. The eyebolts on the cycloidal gearbox is only for lifting the cycloidal gearbox.
4. When the cycloidal gearbox is installed on the foundation, the elevation of the installation center line, the levelness, and the relevant dimensions of the corresponding parts should be calibrated. The concentricity of the calibrated shaft should not exceed the allowable range of the coupling.
5. When the cycloidal gearbox is calibrated, it can be carried out with steel spacers or cast iron spacers. The height of the spacers is not more than three, and it can also be carried out with a contract iron, but the reducer should be replaced with flat spacers after calibration.
6. The configuration of the cushion block should avoid causing deformation of the machine body and should be arranged symmetrically on both sides of the foundation bolts. The mutual distance can be enough to allow the water slurry to flow freely during irrigation.
7. The irrigation of cement slurry should be dense, without bubbles, voids, and other defects.
Cycloidal Gearbox Lubrication Requirements
2. Cycloid gearbox generally chooses 40# or 50# mechanical oil lubrication at room temperature. To improve the performance of the reducer and extend the service life of the cycloid pinwheel reducer, it is recommended to use 70# or 90# extreme pressure gears. Lubricating oil should be reconsidered when working under high and low-temperature conditions.
3. The vertical installation of the planetary cycloid reducer gearbox must prevent the oil pump from cutting off the oil to avoid damage to the parts of the reducer.
4. When refueling, you can turn the breather cap on the upper part of the seat to refuel. When draining the oil, turn the drain plug at the bottom of the main seat to drain the dirty oil. There is no lubricating oil inside the reducer when it leaves the factory.
5. New oil should be replaced for 100 hours after the first refueling operation (clean the dirty internal oil), and then continue to work afterward. Replace every six months (8-hour work system). If the working conditions are wrong, the oil change time can be appropriately shortened. The practice has proved that frequent cleaning and oil change of the reducer (such as 3-6 months) play an essential role in extending the service life of the reducer. Lubricating oil should be frequently added during use.
6. The factory-made reducer has been greased and replaced every six months.
How to Solve the Problem of Oil Leakage when the Cycloidal Gearbox is in Use?
When Should We Pay Attention to the Oil Change of the Cycloidal Gearbox?
How to Change the Lubricating Oil of the Cycloidal Gearbox?
2. Put an oil pan under the oil drain plug;
3. Open the oil level plug, breather, and oil drain plug;
4. Remove all the oil;
5. Install the oil drain plug;
6. Inject new oil of the same brand (note: do not add lubricants of different brands into the same cycloid reducer);
7. The amount of oil should be consistent with the installation position;
8. Check the oil level at the oil level plug;
9. Tighten the oil level plug and breather.
Cycloidal Gearbox Manufacturers China
Hangzhou WLY Transmission Co., Ltd. is a professional industrial gearbox manufacturer and exporter in China, specializing in producing and selling various types of speed gearboxes. Our factory is located in Hangzhou city – one of the industrial gearbox belts in China. We supply products including WP worm gearbox, RV worm gearbox, R K S F series helical gear reducer, cycloidal gearbox, cylindrical gearbox, worm gear screw jack, T series spiral bevel gearbox, motor, etc.
Our company was established in 2011. As a conscientious reducer factory, we always attach great importance to the excellence of our products. We have continuously improved the production equipment, refined production processes, and perfected strict product quality inspection measures.
With the advantages of high precision, low noise, long service life, and stable performance, our products are widely used in industries like plastic, metallurgy, mining, lifting, packing, conveying, chemical, glass, construction, etc., and are praised by domestic and foreign clients from north America, Europe, Southeast Asia, South America, the Middle East.
“Quality first, sincere service, mutual development” is our business philosophy. We are committed to providing all our clients with a reliable product, competitive pricing, speedy delivery, and the highest level of customer service, being a warm and responsible gearboxes supplier.