This type of worm gear box has been widely used on the driveline (drive train) of the center pivot irrigation system and the linear move (later move) irrigation system on THE UNITED STATES, European area and Middle East. It employs aluminum alloy case and major transmission parts are manufactured from high strength alloy. By utilization of large number sealing and dust-proof gadgets it features light in weight, long service life and good tightness aswell.
1. Torque capacity: 4,500 lb.in (510 N.m).
2. Ratio: 20:1,?30:1,?40:1,?50:1,?58:1, 60:1 (others offered).
3. Accepts NEMA 56-C encounter motors with 0.625”shafts, 2” long with 0.19” key slot.
4. Center-dive Gear Box Of Irrigation System Multiple mount bolt patterns 5”×6”, 3.38”×6.38”suit all pivots.
5. High strength aluminium bronze worm gear.