(When input quickness is 1740 rpm)
This type of worm gear box has been widely used on the driveline (drive train) of the guts pivot irrigation system and the linear move (later move) irrigation system on North America, European area and Middle East. It employs aluminium alloy case and main transmission parts are manufactured from high power alloy. By usage of large number sealing and dust-proof products it features light in weight, long service existence and good tightness aswell.
1. Torque capacity: 4,500 lb.in (510 N.m).
2. Ratio: 20:1,?30:1,?40:1,?50:1,?58:1, 60:1 (others Gear Box Of Irrigation System offered).
3. Accepts NEMA 56-C encounter motors with 0.625”shafts, 2” long with 0.19” key slot.
4. Multiple attach bolt patterns 5”×6”, 3.38”×6.38”suit all pivots.
5. High strength aluminum bronze worm gear.
• Multiple ratios available
• Aluminum gearbox housing.
• Contains keyway coupling for the electric motor to gearbox connection.
• Contains 2-seal savers for the result shafts.
• High strength aluminum bronze bull gear.