Die-Cast Aluminium boxes are really versatile, they are resistant to rust and can be obtained with an increased level of ingress protection than plastics can offer; therefore, they are appropriate for demanding conditions such as marine, water treatment or leisure. The key advantage of aluminium enclosures is normally their EMI/RFI security, which is vital for areas with a higher level of noise pollution. Our die-cast aluminium enclosures can be purchased in a range of sizes with protection from IP54 to IP68, plus an EMI/RFI protected series. Perspective all our ranges here.
– Corrosion and rust resistant
– Lighter compared to additional metals such as stainless steel
– Ideal for demanding environments
– Could be coated for added resistance
Banking on our knowledgeable and diligent work force we offer a fantastic selection of Die Cast Aluminium Junction Container, which are made up of electrical wiring junction box, waterproof electrical junction package, weatherproof electrical junction field, flameproof electrical junction container. These boxes are remarkably reliable and are produced using quality raw material. We are able to also custom style them as per the detail supplied by our clients.
Aluminium is becoming increasingly the material of choice across a range of fields previously dominated by metal.
In addition the existing trend can be seeing a move from aluminium rolled plate towards aluminium cast plates.
Semiconductors and photovoltaic systems
cast aluminium plates and blocks happen to be put through less processes (i.electronic. heat treatment) which means they reap the benefits of excellent stability specifically during high stock removing machining.
The net result is reduced waste, faster processing times and finally reduced costs.
This selection of aluminium alloy enclosures from EPT offers a higher standard enclosure suitable for protecting internal electrical components from dust and water. These aluminium enclosures happen to be ideal for mounting to our selection of EPT rails, offering a highly versatile enclosure that can be used in a wide selection of environments. The enclosures feature a neoprene gasket that not merely provides a watertight seal but cast aluminium china likewise provides an IP rating of IP65. These DIN rail mountable boxes are constructed with resilient aluminium alloy and show a smooth finish.
• Neoprene gasket providing a watertight seal with IP65 protection
• Aluminium alloy structure with smooth finish
• Available in a variety of sizes to accommodate various applications
• Perfect for protecting internal pieces from dust and water
• Robust, lightweight and simple to customise
• High level of resistance to corrosion and shock resistance
• Versatile enclosure that can be utilized in a range of environments
• Temperature range; -20°C to +100°C
Our metal enclosure are designed to meet the highest requirements of safeguard demanded by electrical and electronics designers, serving both commercial and commercial marketplaces. They will be the ideal decision for housing electric and electronic equipment of quality value with better anti-corrosion efficiency ,protect instruments even beneath the adverse environment.
Created for water-proof and dust-evidence, IP 67
Applied for the circumstances:subzero 40centigrade to 120centigrade
Standard item zero holes, we can make holes if the customer provide drawing for hole
Presented by EPT, a variety of shielded Die Cast aluminium enclosure boxes certainly are a good quality aluminium alloy supplied with a natural finish and no external coating. The enclosures will tolerate temps up to 250°C with no undesireable effects to the enclosures structure, making them ideal in harsher environments. Several sizes and wall structure thickness are available. No adhesive seal is included. All models are extremely reliable and excellent quality.
· Durable, diecast aluminium alloy electric instrument enclosure
· Separate – personal adhesive silicon gasket is roofed – provides protection against dust and water
· Silicone rubber gasket remains versatile from -62 to +232 °C
· Unpainted version is vibra finished for a soft surface without sharp edges
· Painted version is painted with hard – satin black polyester powder paint for a long lasting finish
Our Cool Cast Aluminium Coil are from continuous cast coil from strip caster. The cast coils are freezing rolled down to essential thickness. Aluminium Coils are ideally employed for transportation, insulation also in industrial and residential construction for wall structure cladding and roofing purposes.
Aluminium enclosures are perfect for use as a general purpose enclosure, because of their light and portable yet durable style. aluminium enclosures are likewise great for RF assignments or jobs which are at the mercy of weather. As a result of construction of the enclosures, they may also be employed for jobs involving heating as the instances make an excellent heat sink. Die cast aluminium enclosures are being used in a variety of applications such as: